And Presenting the Most Expensive Monitor on Amazon
PRODUCT: Suunto T6C Heart Rate Monitor and GPS POD Multisport Pack, With Chest Strap, With GPS POD For Tracking Speed and Distance Over Any Terrain, Suitable For Swimming
Overall 1.5 star rating on amazon, but off only 2 reviews. I mean for real, how many people spend this much on a heart rate monitor?
Lance Armstrong Don’t Even Got This Much Power
Keywords from Amazon Reviews:
- “In general, I like the t6c, but am disappointed in the GPS performance.” From S. Shumway.
I’m convinced, give me a link to check this puppy out.
- “[…] not Mac compatible.” From D. Thorstensen.
- “[…run pacing is difficult] the instantaneous speed information is off by 10-20%.” From S. Shumway.
The reason why I featured this watch in my favorite 6 is because I have always felt that you get what you pay for. So even though I do not own this watch, I feel I already know it is the best heart monitor that ever existed.
Having only 2 reviews and averaging 1.5 stars out of 5 possible my logic may be flawed. However, would you not agree that someone who spends $529 on a heart rate monitor is going to be expecting a lot. If one small flaw appears – they feel they wasted money. $529 equals the best heart rate monitor that ever existed, right?
I’m sorry, but D. Thorstensen, for serious? You spent $529 (I’m assuming he has a Mac given his comment above) and didn’t read if it was compatible with your Mac computer. I find this curiously careless. Are you rich?
So how do you know if you need this much umff?
This heart rate monitor seems perfect for serious athletes: Cyclists, Iron-men and women and avid mountaineers interested in loggin’ their data. Do you train heaps in the back woods sprinting, walking, climbing? And want to be able to compare back country sessions for fitness benefit? This watch can do that.
Features Multisport Pack:
- Real time training effect to gauge aerobic improvements
- Calories burned in real time
- Logs training performance up to 25 workouts
- PC compatible tracking software
- Suitable for swimming
- “Training Effect” for measuring effectiveness of workout said to be more useful than training within specified heart rate zones.
The GPS POD
- Global positioning system track speed and distance
- 2-AAA batteries for 10 hours use
- Clip and band to attach to upper body
- Cycling cadence
The Chest Strap
- Traction strips to keep strap in place
- Detachable electrode for ease of washing strap
In the box:
- 1 Suunto T6C Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- 1 Chest Strap
- 1 GPS POD
Cool, well here is the link to the watch on Amazon. Happy travels!