The Swiss Army Knife Of Heart Rate Monitors
PRODUCT: GSI Super Quality GK568 Heart Rate Monitor, With Chest Strap, With USB Built Into Watch, With Pedometer, With Distance Travelled, With Instantaneous Speed, With Calories Burned
5 stars off 3 reviews on Amazon.
Wholly Molly Its Got Everything!
So I’m very impressed at this point. GSI has managed to pack in $200 worth of features and the watch only costs $50.
The reviews on Amazon are all positive – very positive. The 3 reviewers reckon the watch works perfect, looks good and the chest strap is very comfortable.
Let’s list all those features out again:
- Heart rate monitor (continuous; comes with chest strap)
- Calories burned
- USB built into watch
- Watch measures instant speed and distance
- Has stopwatch, alarm, date and time
- Supposedly this watch can sense whether you are running or walking
- Has 3 target heart rate alarms
- Can display average, maximum and minimum heart rates
- Water resistant.
I don’t normally do this but I’ll tell you what: I’m going to let that feature set speak for itself. I’m sort of speechless. If the watch is accurate and reliable, which it supposedly is, then I think Polar better watch out.
The GSI has a 5 star rating off 3 reviewers (who are very very happy).
It’s a real gadget man’s watch.
In the box:
- 1 GSI Super Quality GK568 heart rate monitor and all the other features
- 1 Hefty users manual
*Amazon Prices Vary Over Time. The price listed here may have gone up or down when you read this. Check Amazon page linked to for latest price. Cheers.